Beta This is a new way of showing guidance - your feedback will help us improve it.

Research and Development (R&D)

Brexit: Transition period

The UK has now left the EU. Your health and safety responsibilities have not changed in the transition period.

Find the latest information on our Brexit pages

HSE's Chemicals Regulation Division (CRD) manages, on behalf of Defra, a R&D programme in support of Government policy on plant protection product use.

Research supports two areas of our work:

Details on the research projects managed by HSE are available on the Defra website, including final reports on completed projects.

Further Information


Updated 2018-08-08