Frequently Asked Questions
We answer many questions on all aspects of pesticides and registration. We have published some answers to frequently asked questions on this website.
Answers to "Frequently Asked Questions" are available covering the following areas:
- Registering a Pesticide
- Information About Pesticide Products (questions on, and how to find out more about currently authorised products)
- Agricultural / Horticultural / Amenity Use of Pesticides (questions relating to the professional use of pesticides, rather than use of pesticides by members of the public their own gardens)
- Using Pesticides in the Garden -see main Home Garden page which provides answers to commonly asked questions
- Concerns About The Use of Pesticides (General issues and answers to questions about concerns of members of the public about the agricultural use of pesticides. For some issues related to glyphosate, aminopyralid and neonicotinoids see Specific Issues below)
Issues about specific pesticides:
- Issues associated with the use of farm yard manure containing aminopyralid residues
- Issues associated with the use of the herbicide (weedkiller) glyphosate.
- Background Information On Use Of Neonicotinoid Pesticides And Their Effects On Bees
If you need any further help please use our A-Z Index or Contact Us directly.