- Sheffield company fined £700,000 after worker killed 13 January 2020
- Construction company fined £500,000 after worker killed during demolition work 10 January 2020
- Steel fabrication company fined after steel cages fall onto employee 10 January 2020
- Teaching company fined after teacher run over by delivery van10 January 2020
(£25,674 - £29,051)
Within this role you'll be part of a team of mechanical, electrical and gas engineers delivering experimental testing and collaborating with technical experts across many other disciplines.
Closing date: 26 January 2020
(£51,962 - £58,227)
This role supports the Head of Finance, providing expert advice on a range of financial and accounting issues.
Closing date: 2 February 2020
Training and events
- HSE Inspectors' Guide to Risk AssessmentManchester, 22 January
- Developing Effective ProceduresBuxton, 11 February
- LEV - Practical Management of Local Exhaust Ventilation ControlsBuxton, 20 February
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership ExcellenceLondon, 26 February
Subscribe for free email newsletters and notifications - news and updates on a wide range of health and safety topics and industries.