- Coach company fined after worker crushed underneath bus 12 December 2019
- Company sentenced following serious incident in sewer 4 December 2019
- Hampshire County Council fined £1.4m after child suffers life-changing head injury 4 December 2019
- Sink manufacturer fined after worker was injured 3 December 2019
(£30,288 - £34,704)
In this role you will provide advice and analysis on the development, implementation and evaluation of HSE strategy and policy in tackling occupational injury and ill-health in a changing environment.
Closing date: 15 December 2019
(£70,000 - £87,468)
This role involves leading and engaging geographically distributed teams and external stakeholders, and introducing innovation that ensures sustained high performance and public confidence.
Closing date: 2 January 2020
Training and events
- Machinery Series - Risk Assessment EssentialsBuxton, 15 January
- HSE Inspectors' Guide to Risk AssessmentManchester, 22 January
- LEV - Practical Management of Local Exhaust Ventilation ControlsBuxton, 28 January
- Developing Effective ProceduresBuxton, 11 February
Subscribe for free email newsletters and notifications - news and updates on a wide range of health and safety topics and industries.