Subscribe for free email updates on a wide range of health and safety topics and industries.
Full list of email updates
Select a specific subject topic below and receive free updates.
Frequently asked questions
What happens after I submit my email address to subscribe to eBulletins?
If you are a new eBulletin subscriber you:
- Will be prompted to confirm your email address and enter an optional password
- have the option to subscribe to other eBulletins
- can also choose to answer some additional questions about yourself and your organisation. These will help us tailor our eBulletins to your requirements
- will also be given the option to subscribe to emails from other public bodies including BSI, DECC and BIS.
If you are an existing subscriber to HSE e-Bulletins you will have the opportunity to update and amend your existing subscriptions.
How will eBulletin newsletters and notifications help me?
They will keep you informed about:
- Latest news and guidance from a range of almost 100 topics and industries
- Recent additions/amendments or improvements to the HSE website
- New and updated HSE publications
- Recently issued HSE press releases
- News about HSE events and initiatives
How much do HSE eBulletins cost?
HSE eBulletins are a free service.
Can I change which eBulletins I receive?
Can I change my email address?
Can I unsubscribe?
Yes, just follow the link at the foot of each eBulletin.