Beta This is a new way of showing guidance - your feedback will help us improve it.

Meet the challenges

There may be times when:

You should have agreed processes in place to deal with disagreements, and wherever possible you should use these procedures to resolve any issues. If you and your employees need more help to reach agreement you can:

Health and Safety Inspectors can only advise on health and safety matters. They cannot arbitrate in workplace disputes between you and your employees.

Good practice