This website uses non-intrusive cookies to improve your user experience. You can visit our cookie privacy page for more information.

Beta This is a new way of showing guidance - your feedback will help us improve it.

Contact with inspectors

Contact with Health and Safety Inspectors from HSE or Local Authority

Representatives could have several types of contact with Health and Safety Inspectors. They may: