Resources - Useful links

Here are the list of organisations you can approach for further help and advice. Remember that HSE and Local Authorities can give you advice on health and safety matters but they will not get involved in employment relations matters.

Health and safety

Employment Relations

For details about trade unions and the TUC, including information on a wide range of health and safety issues and health and safety representatives see:

Independent Health and Safety Bodies and other health and safety advice

Help with Holding Elections

These organisations are specified by the Secretary of State under employment legislation to undertake independent scrutiny of trade union elections. They can also help you with advice on running elections for employee elected representatives of health and safety, and can run the election for you if you wish. For further information see Trade union executive elections: guide for trade unions and their members.

Training Suppliers

Is this page useful?