A ‘toolbox talk’ is a short presentation to the workforce on a single aspect of health and safety.
We prepare toolbox talks to save you the time and effort of writing them yourself. They may be in PowerPoint, portable document format (pdf) or as video.
- Health and Safety Induction Pack - for smaller construction companies. This presentation has been prepared by Site Safe Scotland with assistance from the construction industry, WWT Campaign and HSE. The slides and speaker notes in this presentation are designed for a short (1/2 to 2 hour) induction session for workers arriving on site.
Construction toolbox talks include:
- Watch Your Step - a toolbox talk for construction (video)
- Falls from vehicles – toolbox talk for construction workers
- Safe use of ladders and stepladders: A brief guide
- Managing health and safety in construction - L153
- A quick guide for clients on CDM 2015 - INDG411
- Construction Phase Plan (CDM 2015) - CIS80
- Notification of construction project (F10)