Are you a ... forestry work manager
The forestry work manager (FWM) is the person who commissions work on the site.
- Use the information from the landowner to prepare an outline risk assessment for the work on the site and for the haulage of timber away from the site.
- Select competent contractors with a good health and safety record.
- Specify the health and safety measures for contractors working on the site and others who may be affected by the work activity.
- Liaise with the landowner.
- Monitor health and safety on the site.