Are you a ... worker?
What you must do as a worker
- Make sure what you do at work does not put you or other people at risk.
- Help your employer to reduce health and safety risks in the workplace.
- Use any work equipment in the way that you were trained.
- Use properly anything supplied for your health and safety.
- Let your employer know (in writing) if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have given birth in the past six months.
If you are concerned about your health and safety:
- Talk to your employer, manager or supervisor.
- Talk to your safety representative if there is one.
If you still think you or other workers are at risk, contact HSE.
- Forest machine operator
- Quad bike rider
- Chainsaw operator
- Tree surgeon
- Estate worker
- Migrant worker