Appointed doctor guidance
HSE provides specific guidance for appointed doctors on medical surveillance procedures for each set of regulations. Doctors must be familiar with both our web pages for appointed doctors and the specific guidance related to the regulations under which they are appointed.
- Ionising Radiations Regulations 2017
- Control of Lead at Work Regulations 2002 (Appendix 5)
- Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 - licensed work
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (as amended)
- Guidance for appointed doctors on the Work in Compressed Air Regulations 1996
- Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 - non-licensed work