This website uses non-intrusive cookies to improve your user experience. You can visit our cookie privacy page for more information.

Beta This is a new way of showing guidance - your feedback will help us improve it.

Contact us

If you need an appointed doctor, you can search for a list of appointed doctors in your area.

If you are an appointed doctor with an enquiry about your appointment, you should send it to:

Corporate Medical Unit

E-mail: [email protected]

Updated: 2014-10-29