Step 3: Admissibility check
HSE will carry out an admissibility check to:
- determine if the application meets the requirements
- see if there are areas that require further clarification to support evaluation
- identify missing elements
The application must meet the requirements set in Article 8 of retained Regulation 1107/2009 (legislation.gov.uk website).
HSE will complete the check within 45 days of receiving the application.
You will have 3 months to submit any missing elements. If you do not, the application will be inadmissible.
If the application is:
- admissible, HSE will notify you and the GB competent authorities
- inadmissible, HSE will inform you and the GB competent authorities, and you will need to do a new application
HSE will make the summary dossier available to the public but you can request that information is kept confidential.
HSE charges a fee for the admissibility check.