Iron mains risk reduction
The Iron Mains Risk Reduction Programme (IMRRP) addresses the failure of ‘at risk’ iron gas mains (i.e. those pipes within 30 metres of buildings) and the consequent risk of injuries, fatalities and damage to buildings. It is designed to secure public safety whilst allowing efficiency, environmental, strategic and customer service factors to contribute to driving the programme.
- HSE's Enforcement Policy for the Replacement of Iron Gas Mains 2013 - 2021
- Gas Distribution Networks Operators’ approved risk reduction programmes : 2013 – 2017 and 2013 - 2021
- Progress with Iron Mains Replacement Programme 2002 -2013
- A guide to regulation 13A of the Pipelines Safety Regulations 1996
- Ten Year review of the Health and Safety Executive’s enforcement policy for the replacement of Iron Gas Mains
- RR888 - HSE/Ofgem: 10 year review of the Iron Mains Replacement Programme