Complaints about regulatory advice – HSE's regulation of higher hazard workplace and activities

How to complain, who to contact and what happens after the complaint is made

HSE operates a number of different permissioning regimes for higher hazard workplaces and activities. Each of these have separate processes to raise disputes with HSE. Information on these can be obtained through the links below.

Other means of redress

You can also write and ask your MP to take up your case with us or with Ministers.

Your MP may also ask the The Office of the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman to review your complaint. Their role is to consider complaints that government departments, a range of other public bodies in the UK, and the NHS in England, have not acted properly or fairly or have provided a poor service.

Finally you can go to Judicial review.

Is this page useful?