Beta This is a new way of showing guidance - your feedback will help us improve it.


This section lists HSE's approved forms to be used when reporting work related accidents, diseases, dangerous occurrences, and gas incidents. There are also separate forms for use by the railways and offshore industries.

You can complete these forms online via the RIDDOR website:

The forms below may be submitted to the HSE by EMail. Please follow the instructions on the Next Action Page.

More health and safety forms are available from the forms site.

Cyfieithu'r dudalen hon

Updated 2020-01-03