Contact HSE

Is HSE the correct enforcing authority?

For issues in workplaces such as shops, restaurants, bars, nurseries and playgroups, sheltered accommodation and care homes you should contact your local council's environmental health department. Find out more about who is responsible on our who is the correct enforcing authority page.

Ways to get in touch with HSE

Is this page useful?