2. How to apply for a change
The authorisation holder or company acting on their behalf must submit, in English, a completed application form to [email protected]Download application form
The authorisation holder must be established in the UK.
All biocidal product names must be unique. Check the list of UK authorised products to determine if your proposed product name has already been used.
Letters of Access must relate to data held by HSE. Talk to your active substance supplier to ensure they have submitted the data to us.
Only submit the application form by email. You must submit all other relevant documentation or data using the HSE Secure File Sharing Service.
- any data or other documentation necessary to support the change
- a draft Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC) for the biocidal product or biocidal product family using the appropriate templates:
- reference list of studies
Apart from the reference list of studies, include all other documents or attachments within your IUCLID dossier, where applicable.
Using the HSE Secure File Sharing Service
Once we have received and processed your application form, we will email you a link to upload the files for your application. Do not use the link to upload files related to other applications.
We send out links Monday to Friday. They are valid for 5 working days. If the link expires before you can upload your files, email: [email protected] to request another.
Ensure that you:
- comply with the terms and conditions (in the email) of using the HSE Secure File Sharing Service
- check the spam settings on your email account so that our emails do not go to your junk folder