Getting specialist help with health and safety

Date of publication:
Series code:

Download a free copy - INDG420

In many cases, businesses can manage health and safety themselves or with the help of in-house advisors. However, there are times when businesses will need to get external help, particularly on more detailed or technical issues. This is often referred to as specialist help.

This leaflet discusses the questions employers should ask themselves when seeking specialist help with health and safety in the workplace.

Is this page useful?

Updated: 2023-04-24