Working in the UK from overseas? (Russian)
Your health and safety at work in agriculture and food processing
- Date of publication:
- Series code:
- Download a free copy- INDG410 (Russian)
This is a Russian version of Working in the UK from overseas? - Your health and safety at work in agriculture and food processing
This pocket card is for workers from overseas to explain their health and safety rights at work. It tells them what to expect from their employer and what they need to do themselves.
It has been translated into Bulgarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Russian and Ukrainian, and is sold in mixed packs of 25 to include 4 English pocket cards and 3 each of the other languages.
Available in other languages
- A short guide to the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992
- Employers' Liability (Compulsory Insurance) Act 1969: A brief guide for employers
- Employing workers from overseas: Guidance for employers in agriculture and food processing
- Workplace health, safety and welfare: A short guide for managers