As a dutyholder, you are responsible for complying with health and safety and taking responsibility for managing those risks. However, if you are the dutyholder, you should find out all you need to know about Legionella control and prevention at any of the forthcoming stakeholder events run in collaboration with Legionella Control Association (LCA) and others including Water Management Society and Royal Society for Public Health.
Upcoming stakeholder events
28 - 29 June 2016
The Water Management Society (WMSoc) is running a 2-day stakeholder event on 28 & 29 June 2016 at the National Conference Centre, Birmingham B92 0EJ. This informative event will combine presentations with interactive workshops and will reveal intriguing insights into various water management disciplines. There will be up-to-date information on current and new Government guidance and in addition, the afternoon workshops allow all delegates to meet with the speakers to discuss current topics around water management and facilitate stimulating discussion.
- HSG274 - The new Part 4 - Spa Pools
- HTM-0401 guidance on the control of Legionella, hygiene, ‘safe’ hot water, cold water and drinking water systems
- Legionella in Premise Plumbing
- Rapid Microbiology – what the results mean
- WRAS test methods and approvals
- Harvested rainwater
- Closed Systems
For further programme details and booking information, please visit the Water Management Society Conference webpage
- Legionnaires' disease: a brief guide for duty holder
- The control of legionella bacteria in water systems