Beta This is a new way of showing guidance - your feedback will help us improve it.

Contact HSE

Coronavirus (COVID-19): update

If you need help and advice on how to make your workplace COVID-secure contact us:

Is HSE the correct enforcing authority?

For issues to do with shops, restaurants, bars, nurseries and playgroups, sheltered accommodation and care homes you should contact your local council's link to external website environmental health department. Find out more about who is responsible for what on our who is the correct enforcing authority page.

Ways to get in touch with HSE