This page has been replaced by a newer version on GOV.UK.

Go to Residents and owners of residential units: actions to keep your building safe (GOV.UK) for guidance on how residents in high-rise residential buildings should avoid increasing or creating building safety risks and what to expect from accountable persons.

Is this page useful?

Updated 2024-03-18