Health and safety in the rubber industry
This website covers health and safety in the rubber industry. The industry includes those involved in:
- Tyre retreading and recovery
- Importing and manufacturing
- Wholesale distribution and retailing of tyres
- General rubber manufacturing
Health and safety made simple
This site is for employers and those who want some basic information on what they must do to make sure their businesses comply with health and safety law.
Health and safety topics
- RUBIAC Statement on Occupational Cancers
Exposure limits should continue to be the priority for the rubber industry.
- Load security on curtain sided lorries
Helping to establish good practice for securing loads on curtain sided lorries.
Frequently asked questions
Many injuries are caused when operators intervene in a process, for example to make an adjustment or clear a blockage or during maintenance.
Free email updates
Sign-up below to receive emails with the latest news, information and updates for Plastics and rubber.