AG - COSHH essentials in agriculture: Advice for farmers
Files in this series:
- AG0 - Advice for managers
- AG1 - Harvesting grain and seed crops
- AG2 - Grain and seed transfer (smaller scale)
- AG3 - Weighing, milling and mixing animal feeds
- AG4 - Feeding pigs and poultry housed indoors
- AG5 - Seed cleaning (fixed and mobile plant)
- AG6 - Opening hay, haylage and silage bales
- AG7 - Composting
- AG8 - Mushroom harvesting and compost handling has been withdrawn and replaced by Controlling exposure to dust and bioaerosols on farms growing common commercial mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus) - This is not part of the COSHH Essentials guidance and is produced by HDC.
- AG9 - Straw chopping and blowing
- AG10 - Clearing deep litter from poultry sheds
- AG11 - Cleaning stores, sheds and silos
- AG12 - Poultry catching
- AG13 - Cleaning and grading bulbs, tubers, roots etc.