Pipelines: useful links
Related HSE links
HSE is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- UKOPA: United Kingdom Onshore Pipeline Operators' Association
- Oil & Gas UK
- Linesearch: Provides a single point of contact for all initial enquiries relating to the apparatus owned and/or operated by a number of Pipeline Operators
- Linewatch: promotes greater awareness of buried oil/gas pipelines and the safety precautions that are required when working near to them, therefore protecting personnel and the environment.
- DECC Oil and Gas: Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Environment Agency
- SEPA Scottish Environment Protection Agency
- MAgiC: The first web-based interactive map to bring together geographic information on key environmental schemes and designations in one place
- IGEM: Institution of Gas Engineers and Managers, IGEM is a chartered professional body, licensed by the Engineering Council, serving a wide range of professionals in the UK and the international gas industry through Membership, events and a comprehensive set of Technical Standards.