How to use the V-MAC
Which jobs and workers to assess with the V-MAC
- Which jobs should you assess with the V-MAC?
- How many workers do you need to look at for each job you assess?
Entering data into the V-MAC
What does the V-MAC tell you?
- What’s on the output tabs?
- How to interpret the data – first look at the weights of individual loads
- How to interpret the data - use the summary bars to look at the overall demands of the job
Recording and using your findings
- Previous page: What you need to know before you use the V-MAC
- Next page: Which jobs and workers to assess with the V-MAC