Incident reporting - RIDDOR

This section lists HSE's approved forms to be used when reporting work related accidents, diseases, dangerous occurrences, and gas incidents.

Further information

You can report incidents in a number of ways: How to report an incident. Remember to look at the forms first as there are different reporting arrangements in place for mining industries.

Further information on RIDDOR.

Is this page useful?

Updated 11.11.22