HSE Openness statement
Since coming into office the Government has aimed at greater openness and accountability in the public sector and in the way public sector organisations conduct and deliver services to the public.
- Audit of the Health and Safety Executive’s Openness Procedures and Practices
- Disclosure of duty-holder/third party information provided to HSE
- HSE Guidance on the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and disclosure of information to the public (previously GAP 1)
- Information Commissioner's Office
- Freedom of Information Act 2000: Advice for Organisations