Information on HSE's relationships with other Government departments and external organisations, including international collaboration
- Class 1: Concordats, Agency Agreements and Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs)
- Class 2: Inter-departmental co-operation
- Class 3: European Agency for Safety and Health at Work
Formal agreements detailing the relationships between HSE and other Government departments, including clarification of roles and responsibilities to make sure there is no duplication of effort. For a full list of formal agreements see HSC Framework of Accountabilities
Information on issues and initiatives undertaken jointly between HSE and other Government Departments. Some of the material in this class may be derived from documents that we consider contain exempt information. Where this occurs the material will clearly show where information has been withheld and explain what exemption has been applied and why.
- Healthy Workplace Initiative - Sponsored jointly by the HSE and the Department of Health and includes the SignUp newsletter, news items and diary of events
- National Liaison Committee on Work-related Deaths - Protocol and annual reports See also Work related deaths: investigators guide
- Report of the Work-related Road Safety Task Group - Report of the Work-related Road Safety Task Group
Information on HSE's role as the UK Focal Point for the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work. The UK Focal Point is the formal contact point between UK organisations, the European Union (EU) member states and the Agency.