- Restricted pipe movement within perlite vacuum insulated static cryogenic tanks of a capacity above 1 000 litres.
- Pipework failure at an oil refinery
- Leak Sealing Repair clamps
- Fire and Explosion Risk - Reactive Monomers
REACH is the acronym used to describe the new EU Chemical policy which is currently under negotiation. This new policy has been developed to deal with growing concern about chemicals and the Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs is responsible for the coordination of the UK position.
- Existing Substances Regulation (ESR)
EC Council Regulation (EEC) No 793/93 of 23 March 1993 on the evaluation and control of the risks of existing substances.
- PIC Procedure
Regulation EC No. 689/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 June 2008 concerning the export and import of dangerous chemicals. It gives importing countries the opportunity to refuse, or apply conditions to, imports of certain dangerous chemicals
SPC/Tech/Gen/33 - Integrity of Pipework Systems Project - UK Refineries