Biocides: human health - information requirements
Volume 3: Part A
The information requirements for biocidal products and active substances when making an application.
There is separate introductory guidance which includes general information on information requirements (Part A).
Introduction to information requirements
- Applies to:
- Northern Ireland, Great Britain (although written for the EU market, businesses marketing biocides in GB should continue to use this guidance until GB market specific guidance is published)
- Published by:
- European Chemicals Agency (ECHA)
- June 2013
- Last updated:
- March 2022 (version 2)
Volume 3: Human health: Part A: Information requirements
- Type and file size
- PDF, 1.99MB
The information requirements for active substances and biocidal products in accordance with Title 1 of the amended Annex II and III of the Biocidal Products Regulation, applicable from 15 April 2022.
- Biocides: introduction to information requirements
- Biocides: human health - assessment and evaluation (Parts B and C)
- Biocidal Products Regulation (UK legislation website)
Explore this topic
Biocides applications: information, assessments and evaluation