Construction dust: Worker's stories
Construction dust is not just a nuisance. It can seriously damage your health and cause life changing lung diseases. Below are some examples of the impact that dust has had on peoples lives.
- Bricklayer dies from silicosis and lung cancer – the daughter's story
- Stone workers lives' changed by silicosis
- Brick worker's life changed by silicosis
- Carpenter dies from cancer of the nose
- Woodworker's life changed by occupational asthma
- Woodworker quickly develops occupational asthma from western red cedar