Management Standards - Relationships
This includes promoting positive working to avoid conflict and dealing with unacceptable behaviour.
The standard is that:
- employees indicate that they are not subjected to unacceptable behaviours, eg bullying at work
- systems are in place locally to respond to any individual concerns.
What should be happening:
- The organisation promotes positive behaviours at work to avoid conflict and ensure fairness
- Employees share information relevant to their work
- The organisation has agreed policies and procedures to prevent or resolve unacceptable behaviour
- Systems are in place to enable and encourage managers to deal with unacceptable behaviour
- Systems are in place to enable and encourage employees to report unacceptable behaviour