Stakeholders and partners
- Department for Communities and Local Government
The lead government department for local authority issues in England.
- Scottish Government
Leads on local government issues in Scotland
- Welsh Government
Leads on local government issues in Wales.
- Local Government Group (LG Group)
The Local Government Group (LG Group) promotes the interests of local authorities in England and Wales. It is a voluntary lobbying membership organisation and aims to promote better local government. The LG Group deals with workforce issues including health and safety. It supports a regional network and a national panel of health and safety practitioners from local government.
- Welsh Local Government Association (WLGA)
A subsidiary of the Local Government Group representing local authorities in
- Convention of Scottish Local Authorities (COSLA)
- Society of Personnel Directors Scotland (SPDS)
- IOSH Public Services Group
- Association of Public Service Excellence