Health Working Lives
Healthy Working Lives (HWL) is part of the NHS in Scotland and offers a range of FREE services including advice and support on all aspects of work-related health promotion and ill health prevention, return to work and workplace safety. Advisers based in Health Board areas, work with organisations to improve their overall work performance through improved working practices and conditions, assisting organisations to meet their legal obligations and developing understanding of good practice in Health and Well-being.
- Website and downloadable resources www.healthyworkinglives.scot
- Local support to implement good work and wellbeing practices from HWL teams based in Health Boards across Scotland.
- Training courses on a range of Fair Work and wellbeing topics.
- Online Virtual Learning Environment training.
- Support to remain in and return to work through Working Health Services Scotland.
- Twitter @NHS_HWL and Facebook, search NHS Healthy Working Lives or @NHSHWL.