Health Working Lives
Healthy Working Lives is part of the NHS in Scotland, its experienced Occupational Health, Safety and Wellbeing staff provide a wide range of FREE services across Scotland including:
- Website and downloadable resources www.healthyworkinglives.scot
- Advice services at 0800 0192211 or email [email protected]
- Workplace visits (to identify good practice and areas where improvement can be achieved, through support in developing management systems).
- Training courses on a range of health, safety and wellbeing topics.
- Online Virtual Learning Environment training.
- The Healthy Working Lives National Award Program.
- Support to remain in and return to work Scotland service.
Services include advice and support on all aspects of work related health promotion and ill health prevention, return to work and workplace safety. Our advisers work with organisations to improve their overall work performance through improved working practices and conditions, assisting organisations to meet their legal obligations and developing understanding of good practice in work related Health, Safety and Well-being. Contact us FREE on 0800 0192211 www.healthyworkinglives.scot, Twitter @NHS_HWL and Facebook, search NHS Healthy Working Lives or @NHSHWL.