GB PIC List of Chemicals
The GB PIC List includes those chemicals subject to the requirements of the PIC Regulation and is available as a downloadable file.
- The GB PIC List has five parts which list the chemicals that are subject to the Regulation
- Chemicals listed in Part 1 are subject to the export notification procedure set out in Article 8
- Chemicals listed in Part 2 qualify for the PIC notification procedure under Article 14 and in addition to being subject to the export notification procedure additionally require the consent of the importing country before they can be exported
- Chemicals in Part 3 of the GB PIC List are also listed in Annex III of the Rotterdam Convention and in addition to being subject to the export notification procedure are subject to the prior informed consent (PIC) procedure in accordance with Article 14 Convention
- Chemicals listed in Part 4 are persistent organic pollutants and are subject to an export ban
- Part 5 lists chemicals other than persistent organic pollutants as listed in Annexes A and B of the Stockholm Convention that are already subject to an export ban