Disclosure decisions

Internal review

If you are unhappy with an FOIA or EIR decision made by HSE, you may ask for an internal review within two calendar months of the date of the response. You should submit your request in writing and are advised to address your request to:

Email:  [email protected]

Or you can contact us by post:

Central Disclosure Team
5N3 Redgrave Court
Merton Road
L20 7HS

Information Commissioner's Office

If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:

Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Wilmslow, Cheshire
Tel: 01625 545700
Fax: 01625 524510

Email: [email protected]

Website: ICO website

To complain to HSE about other matters.

Is this page useful?

Updated 2021-05-04