Guidance for the identification of endocrine disruptors: consultations outcome
The report summarises the outcome of the different consultation processes organised by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA).
- Applies to:
- Northern Ireland, Great Britain (although written for the EU market, businesses marketing biocides in GB should continue to use this guidance until GB market specific guidance is published)
- Published by:
- European Chemicals Agency (ECHA)
- July 2018
Outcome of the different consultations on the Guidance for the identification of endocrine disruptors in the context of Regulations (EU) No. 528/2012 and (EC) No. 1107/2009
- Type and file size
- PDF, 478KB
- EFSA Supporting publication 2018:EN-1447
EFSA and ECHA organised targeted consultations to support the drafting procedure and to provide a sound revision of the guidance. A public consultation on the draft guidance was also launched, to ensure the opportunity for the public and all relevant stakeholders to comment and get involved in the development of the guidance. After the closure of the public consultation, the European Commission organised a specific workshop in Brussels with Member States’ experts risk assessors and other stakeholders. Finally, 2 last consultation rounds were organised with the relevant EFSA/ECHA scientific risk assessment bodies and risk management bodies. The report summarises the outcome of the different consultation processes organised by both agencies.
- The identification of endocrine disruptors
- Biocidal Products Regulation (UK legislation website)
Explore this topic
Biocides applications: information, assessments and evaluation