Biocides: efficacy - information requirements
Volume 2: Part A
The information requirements for biocidal products and active substances when making an application.
There is separate introductory guidance which includes general information on information requirements (Part A).
Introduction to information requirements
- Applies to:
- Northern Ireland, Great Britain (although written for the EU market, businesses marketing biocides in GB should continue to use this guidance until GB market specific guidance is published)
- Published by:
- European Chemicals Agency (ECHA)
- June 2013
- Last updated:
- March 2022 (version 2.1)
Volume 2: Efficacy: Part A: Information requirements
- Type and file size
- PDF, 450KB
The information requirements for active substances and biocidal products in accordance with the Title 1 of Annex II and III of the Biocidal Product Regulation.
- Biocides: introduction to information requirements
- Biocides: Efficacy - Assessment and evaluation (Parts B and C)
- Biocidal Products Regulation (UK legislation website)
Explore this topic
Biocides applications: information, assessments and evaluation