Application form for adding or maintaining an entry on the GB Article 95 list
This form is for companies who are:
- making a new application to be included on the GB Article 95 List
- submitting new information to maintain an existing entry on the GB Article 95 List following renewal of the active substance approval
- resubmitting information to maintain an existing entry on the GB Article 95 List, in accordance with the EU Exit transitional provisions
- Document type
- Microsoft Word, 183KB
- Application form for adding or maintaining an entry on the GB Article 95 List under the GB Biocidal Products Regulation (GB BPR)
How to use
The company or their UK representative must submit, in English, a completed application form to [email protected] – companies may wish to mark emails as appropriate eg confidential. Please note that your application form may be returned if it is incomplete.
Only the application form should be submitted by email. All other relevant documentation / data must be submitted via the HSE Secure File Sharing Service – companies should submit one of the following:
- a complete active substance dossier in IUCLID format
- a letter of access to a complete active substance dossier
- a reference to a complete active substance dossier for which all data protection periods have expired
Using the HSE Secure File Sharing Service
- Once we have received and processed your application form, you will be sent a link to upload the files associated with the relevant application – please do not use the link to upload files related to other applications.
- Links will be sent out Monday – Friday and are valid for 5 working days – if the link expires before you are able to upload your files, please email [email protected] to request a new link.
- Please ensure you comply with the terms and conditions of using the HSE Secure File Sharing Service – these will be included in the email alongside the link.
- Please check the spam settings on your email account to ensure our emails are not going to your junk folder.