- Advice Note - External LPG Fuelled Live Fire Training Rigs (Simulators)
- HSG159 - Managing contractors - a guide for employers
- HSG209 - Aircraft Turnround
- INDG143 - Manual handling at work: A brief guide
- INDG 345 - Health and Safety Training - A brief guide for employers
- INDG368 - Using contractors: A brief guide
- 'Baggage handling in narrow - bodied aircraft: Identification and assessment of musculoskeletal injury risk factors
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration e-tool on baggage handling
- RR675 - Musculoskeletal ill-health risks for airport baggage handlers
- SIM05/2002/52 - Preventing falls from height during aircraft maintenance
- SIM05/2003/58 - Preventing falls from height during maintenance at helicopters (rotary wing aircraft)’
- SIM05/2005/05 - Preventing falls from height from, or when opening or closing aircraft doors’
- SIM05/2007/07 - Manual handling risks during assistance of passengers boarding or disembarking aircraft'
- SIM05/2008/02 - Safe access to aircraft for catering operations
- SIM 05/2010/02 - Manual handling risks during baggage handling on the ramp
HSE letters to industry
- Approach to Aircraft with engines running
- The rights of disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility
- HSE guidance to baggage handling industry
- Ebola: aircraft cleaning and decontamination after a suspected case
- Requirement for an Airside Driving Permit (ADP) Scheme - CAP 790
- Department for Transport - 'Access to Air Travel for Disabled People - Code of Practice'
- International Air Transport Association - 'Airport Handling Manual - 28th Edition'
- IOSH Aviation and Aerospace Group - Airside Safety DVD