Technical Assessment Criteria
This chapter includes links to the technical assessment criteria from Part 2, Section 5 of the COMAH Safety Report Assessment Manual (SRAM).
The main parts of this chapter are:
- Criterion 5.1 - The Safety Report should show a clear link between the measures taken and the major accident hazards described.
- Criterion 5.2 - The Safety Report should demonstrate how the measures taken will prevent foreseeable failures, which could lead to major accidents.
- Criterion 5.2.1- Design
- Criterion 5.2.2 - Construction
- Criterion 5.2.3 - Operation
- Criterion 5.2.4 - Maintenance
- Criterion 5.2.5 - Modification
- COMAH: Notification form
- A guide to the COMAH regulations 2015 (L111)
- Leadership for the major hazard industries
- Better alarm handling