Beta This is a new way of showing guidance - your feedback will help us improve it.
Health and safety bulletins - Frequently asked questions
What happens after I submit my email address to subscribe to health and safety bulletins?
If you are a new subscriber you:
- Will be prompted to confirm your email address and enter an optional password
- have the option to subscribe to other health and safety bulletins
- can also choose to answer some additional questions about yourself and your organisation.
- will also be given the option to subscribe to emails from other public bodies including BSI, DECC and BIS.
If you are an existing subscriber to HSE's health and safety bulletins you will have the opportunity to update and amend your existing subscriptions.
How will health and safety bulletins help me?
HSE's health and safety bulletins are released to keep industry up to date with failures in equipment, process, procedures and substances used in the workplace, and are gathered from investigations, inspections, research, advice from industry and the EU Commission.
There are three types of bulletin:
- Alert - immediate and crucial
- Notice - not immediate but within a defined timescale
- Other information - any other information that HSE comes across through its normal activities that needs to be passed on either to a wide audience, or to a specific group or sector of industry
How much do health and safety bulletins cost?
HSE's health and safety bulletins are a free service.
Can I change which health and safety bulletins I receive?
Can I change my email address?
Can I unsubscribe?
Yes, just follow the link at the foot of each bulletin.