RR287 - Combined effects of occupational health hazards
The research reported here had five main aims:
- To review the current literature on the combined effects of occupational hazards on health and safety;
- Conduct secondary analyses of self-report data from randomly selected community samples to examine the impact of combinations of workplace factors on health and safety.
- To investigate the effects of combinations of workplace factors on accidents at work in a sample attending Accident and Emergency units in Wales.
- To investigate using measures taken before and after work at the start and end of the working week and effects of combinations of workplace factors on performance efficiency and physiology.
- To assess the utility of the approach to other current topics of interest and review the implications of the results for policy issues such as stress management standards.
The Research Report Series are produced in Adobe Acrobat. The use of the latest version of the software is recommended which is available at the Adobe website via the link on this page.
Assistance in the use of Adobe Acrobat PDF files is available on our FAQs page.