Brexit: Transition period
The UK has now left the EU. Your health and safety responsibilities have not changed in the transition period.
REACH legal text
The original REACH legal text has been amended on a number of occasions since its original publication. These amendments include:
- Changes to account for new countries joining the EU.
- New restrictions on substances or changes existing restrictions.
- Addition of substances to the Authorisation List (Annex XIV)
- Adaptations to account for the introduction of the CLP Regulation
- Changes to the type of tests required.
The latest consolidated version of REACH together with related legislation & case law is available on the legislation page on website of the European Chemicals Agency.