Toxicology Useful Links and Guidance
Links to External Sites
- European Commission Pesticides Site
- EU Pesticides Database - The European Commission database of all pesticide active substances which are currently approved in the EU.
- European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) Site - The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is responsible for the implementation of EU-wide chemicals" legislation in relation to biocides, REACH, CLP and PIC (Prior Informed Consent).
- European Food Safety Authority Site - The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) is the keystone of European Union (EU) risk assessment regarding food and feed safety. In close collaboration with national authorities and in open consultation with its stakeholders, EFSA provides independent scientific advice and clear communication on existing and emerging risks.
- OECD Test Guidelines - The OECD Test Guidelines are a collection of internationally agreed test methods used by government, industry and independent laboratories. They are used to determine the safety of chemicals and chemical preparations, including pesticides and industrial chemicals.
Toxicology Guidance Documents