Toxicology Useful Links and Guidance
Brexit: Transition period
The UK has now left the EU. Your health and safety responsibilities have not changed in the transition period.
Links to External Sites
- European Commission Pesticides Site
- EU Pesticides Database - The European Commission database of all pesticide active substances which are currently approved in the EU.
- European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) Site - The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is responsible for the implementation of EU-wide chemicals" legislation in relation to biocides, REACH, CLP and PIC (Prior Informed Consent).
- European Food Safety Authority Site - The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) is the keystone of European Union (EU) risk assessment regarding food and feed safety. In close collaboration with national authorities and in open consultation with its stakeholders, EFSA provides independent scientific advice and clear communication on existing and emerging risks.
- OECD Test Guidelines - The OECD Test Guidelines are a collection of internationally agreed test methods used by government, industry and independent laboratories. They are used to determine the safety of chemicals and chemical preparations, including pesticides and industrial chemicals.
Toxicology Guidance Documents
- EFSA Guidance On Dermal Absorption
- Guidance Document On The Assessment Of The Equivalence Of Technical Materials Of Substances Regulated Under Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009
- Guidance Document On The Assessment Of The Relevance Of Metabolites In Groundwater Of Substances Regulated Under Council D 91/414/EEC
- Guidance document on significant and non-significant changes of the chemical composition of authorised plant protection products under Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009 of the EU Parliament and Council on placing of plant protection products on the market and repealing Council Directives 79/117/EEC and 91/414/EEC
- Guidance For The Setting And Application Of Acceptable Operator Exposure Levels (AOELs)
- Guidance For The Setting Of An Acute Reference Dose (ARfD)
- Guidance On The Submission Of Scientific Peer-Reviewed Open Literature