The Applicant Guide: Trials Permits Contents
You must apply for a Trials Permit (previously known as an "Experimental Approval") if you wish to carry out research and development work involving the release into the environment of an approved or unapproved active substance and/or plant protection product that is not authorised for the proposed experimental trials use.
This section of The Applicant Guide provides information on:
- When you will need a Trials Permit
- What type of Trials Permit you can apply for
- What research and development work requires additional information
- How you can renew your Trials Permit
- What are the general conditions that apply to all Trials Permits?
- Administrative Trials Permits
- Extrapolated Trials Permits
- Consumer-Assessed Trials Permits
- Fully-Assessed Trials Permits