The Applicant Guide: Parallel Trade Permit Procedure
Brexit: Transition period
The UK has now left the EU. Your health and safety responsibilities have not changed in the transition period.
Guidance for introduction, use and placing on the UK market of parallel trade products
The document: UK Guidance for Parallel Trade Permits provides information under the headings shown below:
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Definitions
- 3. What is parallel trade?
- 4. When parallel trade provisions do not apply
- 5. How are products determined to be identical?
- 6. Information not accepted as evidence of identical composition
- 7. Applying for a new or amended parallel trade permit
- 8. Maximum of one source product for each new parallel trade permit
- 9. Information to be supplied by the applicant
- 10. Reasons for refusing an application
- 11. Granting of parallel trade permit
- 12. Reasons for amending or withdrawing parallel trade permits
- 13. Fees and processing times
- 14. Late or non-payment of fees
- 15. Batch variation
- 16. Packaging requirements
- 17. Labelling requirements
- 18. Record keeping
- 19. Transport and handling