Financial Forms

Turnover declarations are usually requested each Autumn and are based on company accounts for the previous financial year. Full details of the turnover periods are shown on the turnover declaration forms which are available by emailing [email protected].

The authorisation holder is responsible for ensuring that all relevant sales of authorised agricultural pesticide products are included in the annual turnover declaration requested by CRD.


Is this page useful?

Updated 2023-07-12-->-->